The Pepperell Siding Model Railroad Club, Inc., is an HO scale model railroad club located in Pepperell, Massachusetts.
The club's "traveling" modular layout is made up of a mix of club-owned and member-owned modules that we take to shows six times a year.
- "Train Week" in June at the Lawrence Library, Pepperell.
- Our own Pepperell Model Railroad Club Show and Open House in October.
- Hub Division, NMRA's "Model Railroad EXPO in December.
- Amherst Railroad Society's "Railroad Hobby Show" at the Eastern States Exposition Grounds, W. Springfield, MA., in January.
- Milford (NH) Lions/NH Garden Railway Society "Train Show" in April.
PSMRC is now offering three club cars including a Moxie wood-sheathed box car, a Moxie refrigerator car and a Berlin Mills Railway steel-sided box car. They can be seen here!
In other news, we recently had Dr. Matthias Bastian from Germany give the club a presentation on German Unification and the Role of the Railroads. Here are videos from that presentation:
Here is a slide show of some recently completed improvements to our clubhouse layout:
Why Model Railroading:
Videos (in HD) from our last show - click on the image below to see the YouTube video
Pictures from our last show
Last modified on December 28, 2013